Lawyer with a long and distinguished career in the trademarks field. He has represented various public and private sector institutions, both domestic and foreign. CV practice areas star cases Professional Ver más
Lawyer with a long and distinguished career in the trademarks field. He has represented various public and private sector institutions, both domestic and foreign.
- practice areas
- star cases
- Specialist in Intellectual Property, joined Silva in July 2006.
- He has experience in issues relating to trademarks, domain names and copyright, participating in negotiations, litigation, and drafting contracts.
- Career highlights include his participation in trials representing various public sector agencies and private world-renowned companies, both domestic and foreign.
- Faculty of Law, Universidad Finis Terrae, Santiago, (2003).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
University and Academic Activities
- Professor of the Master of Business Law and Master on Innovation of Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Geographical Indications and Designations of Origin
- Achieved the successful registration of the trademark "TV Chile", the brand of the National TV Channel, for use at national and international level
- Represented the Municipality of Chillán in the recovery of the brand "Nevados de Chillán."
- Advised on negotiation of intellectual property assets and contract between Madeco and the French Invexans
- Conducted the purchase agreement for the brand and assets of Southern Lakes by the multinational company Bimbo.