Lawyer with a long and distinguished career in the trademarks field. He has represented various public and private sector institutions, both domestic and foreign.
- practice areas
- star cases
- Specialist in Intellectual Property, joined Silva in July 2006.
- He has experience in issues relating to trademarks, domain names and copyright, participating in negotiations, litigation, and drafting contracts.
- Career highlights include his participation in trials representing various public sector agencies and private world-renowned companies, both domestic and foreign.
- Faculty of Law, Universidad Finis Terrae, Santiago, (2003).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2011).
University and Academic Activities
- Professor of the Master of Business Law and Master on Innovation of Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Geographical Indications and Designations of Origin
- Achieved the successful registration of the trademark "TV Chile", the brand of the National TV Channel, for use at national and international level
- Represented the Municipality of Chillán in the recovery of the brand "Nevados de Chillán."
- Advised on negotiation of intellectual property assets and contract between Madeco and the French Invexans
- Conducted the purchase agreement for the brand and assets of Southern Lakes by the multinational company Bimbo.