Luis Felipe Opazo Rodríguez
Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. He joined the area of trademarks and litigation of Silva in October 2013.
- Practiced law in the Prosecutor's Office of the South Metropolitan Region.
- Represented major clients, domestic and foreign, on trademark issues.
- Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Diploma course on Intellectual and Industrial Property, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014).
- Successful representation of Subway against a commercial establishment for the improper use of this well-known brand.
- He has participated in successful seizures of a renowned German bearing company.