Mechanical Civil Engineer from the Universidad de Chile. Joined the patent department in 2021. CV Practice Areas Professional Background He has worked as a patent and intellectual property counsel, advising Ver más
Mechanical Civil Engineer from the Universidad de Chile. Joined the patent department in 2021.
- Practice Areas
- He has worked as a patent and intellectual property counsel, advising owners and inventors on strategies for the protection and commercialisation of new technologies, preparing state of the art search reports, drafting patents, among others.
- He focuses his practice on participating and advising innovation, development, and knowledge generation projects.
- He previously worked as a patent and intellectual property counsel at ClarkeModet.
- Universidad de Chile, Mechanical Civil Engineering, 2017.
- Universidad de Chile, renewable energies minor, 2017.
University and Academic Activities
- Invited intellectual property expert, Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Universadad Técnica Federico Santa María, 2020.
- Assistant professor in robotics education, Fundación Mustakis, 2016-2017.
- Head of mechanics and aerodynamics, Solar car Eolian 3, Universidad de Chile, 2012-2013.
- Mechanics and aerodynamics member, Solar car Eolian 2, Universidad de Chile, 2010-2011.