Attorney graduated from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso. She joined the trademark and litigation department in October 2019.
- Practice Areas
- Previously, she served as coordinator of the corporate area of Pro Bono Foundation, mainly advising social organizations, B corps and entrepreneurs in corporate, contractual and intellectual property matters. She was also in charge of the litigation area of said Foundation, where she led arbitration advice and intellectual property, lease and family litigation.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Law School (2013).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile,certification course on Industrial and Intellectual Property (2019).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, course on Good Practices in Free Competition (2018).
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), general course on Intellectual Property (2019).
- Enforcement & Litigation.