Mechanical civil engineer graduated from Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María. He joined our Patent Department in 2019.
- Practice Areas
- Engineer with vast experience in management and processing of national and international patent portfolios.
- He previously worked as a project and technology transfer engineer in the General Direction of Research and Postgraduate Studies, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María (UFTSM).
- He worked as a patent expert in the National Institute of Industrial Property (INAPI).
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Mechanical Engineering Department (2009).
- Law School and Extension UC Davis, University of California, USA. “Licensing Academy in Intellectual Property and Technology Commercialization” program (2015).
- WIPO, Course: Search for patent information (2018).
- National Institute of Industrial Property (INAPI), Course: “Introduction to patents” (2016)
- ICG Trainig & Consulting, Course: “Systematic Innovation with TRIZ for Business and Management, Essentials and Practical Application” (2010).
University and Academic Activities
- Part-time professor, Department of Mechanical Civil Engineering, UTFSM (2012-2018).